Healinghands Wellness Centre foundation is private rehabilitation center for substance abuse for male... We believe in love and care because after the pain and misery of substance abuse a person http://fr.medadvice.net/recardio need love and care.. Our treatment module is 3-4 months.. During the treatment period we work on the individual's defects and show the way of a life without any substance.... We keep a friendly caring environment inside the center.. WE DO RECOVER.... Only an addict can understand another addict. It is from this premise, we started our rehab and earned a great deal of respect in the community. We offer hope – that an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use and find a better way of life. Enjoy free pokies 5 dragons. Yes, we too were a bunch of derelict addicts. The unfortunates who lost everything in our pursuit of escapism. But one day, we bounced back. Got fabulous jobs. Built successful businesses. All the while, we never shied away from helping other addicts recover. We shared. We counselled. We did what питер работа we could. Then one day, we started giving back to society. We built a rehab for the financially weak. We believe that we are the best treatment center for people that do want to create positive change in their lives. This is delivered via one or few visits by our finest counsellors. Exposure to group therapy and sharing. And constant health monitoring both for physical and emotional health.
Wikipedia defines “addiction” as a brain disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli, despite adverse consequences. “PSYCHOLOGY TODAY” defines “addiction” as a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (gambling, watching porn, online gaming) that can be pleasurable but the continuation of which becomes compulsive and interferes with ordinary responsibilities such as work, health or relationships. There are as many different definitions of the term “addiction” as there are perhaps addicts. However, we all agree that addiction can disrupt normal living and destroy lives – that of the addict and his near and dear ones. It is an insidious disease that affects every area of life – Physical, Mental & Spiritual. Whilst we do not encourage delving into why or how we became addicts or whether we were born with this debilitating disease – we would like to focus on how one can beat this scourge of humanity. We are one of the leading rehabilitation centres in India. Wellness Care Foundation is a retreat for people who seek confidentiality and comfort. We offer services for all big cities. Our rehab centre works hard to provide the best services across the India. Our alcohol de-addiction centre in Guwahati is the best rehab centre. We use an individualized case management process. It allows us to attend our client's individual needs within the context of an excellent overall program.
1. Deciding to turn control over to the higher power.
2. Taking a personal inventory.
3. Admitting to the higher power, oneself, and another person the wrongs done.
4. Being ready to have the higher power correct any shortcomings in one’s character.
5. Asking the higher power to remove those shortcomings.
6. Making a list of wrongs done to others and being willing to make amends for those wrongs.
7. Contacting those who have been hurt, unless doing so would harm the person.
8. Continuing to take personal inventory and admitting when one is wrong.
9. Seeking enlightenment and connection with the higher power via prayer and meditation.
10. Carrying the message of the 12 Steps to others in need.
11. Admitting powerlessness over the addiction.
12. Believing that a higher power (in whatever form) can help.